Views are a powerful way to display specific subsets of your content. From a simple list of all nodes in a single content type to a complex collection of related information, each step will be explained so you can easily repeat the strategy in your own views.
I will demonstrate a systematic approach to building all views and show examples of using arguments and relationships.
- Systematic way to create ALL views in the GUI
- What are arguments and how to use them
- What are relationships and how to use them
- Discussion of CCK node reference
- Why you should export your Views to code